The Cookie Stroll is a brand new way to eat your way around the World Showcase at the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays.
It all starts with your complimentary Festival Passport that you can pick up at various locations throughout Epcot park. You will usually find them anywhere you can get maps.
In the back of the Festival Passport you will find pages listing the 5 cookie options and places for 6 cookie stamps. if you sample 5 cookies, you can get a FREE completer cookie and jug of milk.
My kids love this activity and my favorite part is that it is actually quite affordable. Each cookie costs only $2.00 to taste & most are large enough to split between two people. For each cookie you taste, you get a stamp. So you can get all 5 cookies at one single location if you have a favorite.
The cookies available are:
• Red and Green Chocolate Chip Cookie – at the Fest of the Three Kings in the World Showcase
• Peppermint Sugar Cookie – at the Bavaria Holiday Kitchen in Germany
• Green and White Sugar Cookie – at American Holiday Table in The American Adventure
• Black and White Cookie – at L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen between Morocco & France
• Gold Chocolate Chip Cookie – at Yukon Holiday Kitchen in Canada
• Completer Red and Green Mickey Sugar Cookie – at Holiday Sweets and Treats in the Showcase Plaza
Out of all of the cookies my family’s favorite was the Peppermint Sugar Cookie. I think next time we go, we may eat 5 of them!
Overall I think that $10.00 is a reasonable price for your kids to have some fun snacking their way around the Festival of the holidays. We will be there again next week to enjoy more of the cookies.
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Holiday Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & fill out a quote form, or contact me so we can set up a time to chat about your dream vacation.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures