This year I am inviting all of my theme park fans to join me on a fun holiday journey through the major theme parks in Orlando, Florida.
Each day I will post a video on Facebook sharing one of my holiday experiences in the parks at Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando.
Find me on my Facebook pages at:
Scroll down for links to each day’s video…
Disclosure: I am not a professional cinematographer. All of the videos were taken by me & are directly from my experiences. No fluff, no fancy editing, you will feel like you are right there beside me. 🙂
Day 1: Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
Day 2: Epcot: Story of Hanukkah
Day 3: Epcot: Candlelight Processional narrated by John Stamos
Day 4: Hogwart’s Choir in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Day 5: Epcot: Biergarten Restaurant holiday performance
Day 6: Cinderella Castle Holiday Lighting
Day 7: Voice Play at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Day 8: Epcot: Story of Pere Noel
Day 9: Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show
Day 10: Slinky Dog Dash Holiday Ride
Day 11: Universal Orlando: Grinchmas
Day 12: Hollywood Studios: Jingle Bell Jingle BAM
Day 13: Voice Play at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Day 14: Epcot: Candlelight Processional narrated by Steven Curtis Chapman
Day 15: Epcot: Julenissen the Christmas Gnome in Norway
Day 16: Universal Orlando Holiday Parade
Day 17: Universal Orlando Hogwarts Holiday Castle Lights
Day 18: Voice Play at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Day 19: Epcot: Chinese Lunar New Year Dragon
Day 20: Universal Orlando: Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees
Day 21: Disney Springs: Trail of Trees and Bell Choir
Day 22: Epcot: La Befana in Italy
Day 23: Epcot: Father Christmas in the UK
Day 24: Epcot: Candlelight Processional narrated by Kurt Russel
Day 25: Merry Christmas! Joy to the World!
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Holiday Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & fill out a quote form, or contact me so we can set up a time to chat about your dream vacation.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures