2019 sets the milestone of 30 years for Disney’s Hollywood Studios® at Walt Disney World® Resort and special Pixar Pals have come to celebrate. Guests can to step into the amazing worlds of The Incredibles, Monsters Inc, Toy Story and Cars (beginning 3/31/19).
May 1st will be the exact 30th anniversary of Hollywood Studios and you can bet that I will be there to check out everything that is going on & share with all of you via social media.
Now more than ever, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the perfect place to step into the amazing worlds of Pixar stories like “The Incredibles,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “Toy Story,” and very soon, “Cars.”
An Incredible Celebration brings a Municiberg city block from Disney•Pixar’s “Incredibles 2” to life with a hometown celebration honoring the city’s super heroes – and the hero in all of us! Guests can get caught up in the excitement of “The Super Shindig” featuring Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone. They may even find themselves on TV, thanks to the local news crew. “The Super Shindig” is filled with music, dancing, interactive games, and tons of super fun!
The entire area has a great, early-‘60s vibe about it, directly inspired by “The Incredibles.” As you explore, you will find fun photo ops, evidence of young Jack-Jack discovering his powers, and super tasty “num num” cookies. And you won’t want to miss The Edna Mode Experience, where after touring a gallery of the famous designer’s super suits, Guests will get to meet Edna Mode herself.
Inside the nearby Walt Disney Presents attraction, guests can go on another Pixar adventure when they step through a door to the monster world to say hello to Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan on the Scare Floor of “Monsters, Inc.”
Just around the corner is the all-new Toy Story Land, where guests can shrink down to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard and encounter Buzz Lightyear, Woody and Jessie; get caught up in a game of “Sarge Says” with the Green Army Patrol; or delight in the playfully percussive rhythms of the Green Army Drum Corps.
Starting March 31, 2019, the world of “Cars” comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in the form of Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy, a new high-octane show experience that’ll bring Guests face-to-face with the legendary Piston Cup champ.
There are even more exciting new things on the horizon as Disney’s Hollywood Studios marks its 30th anniversary, but right now, it’s the perfect time to come out and celebrate with some of your favorite Pixar pals!
I know what you are all thinking… “Tell us more about the new Star Wars Land opening in the fall of 2019”. Right now there has been no official opening date set, but as soon as I know something, I will share it with all of you. Right now, you can follow my post with all of the up-to-date information that has been released. CLICK HERE
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance from someone who is local and has been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & fill out a quote form, or contact me so we can set up a time to chat about your dream vacation.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures