Tickets are now on sale for the 2019 Holiday celebration in Walt Disney World, better known as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
The party runs from 7pm – midnight on select days from Nov 8th – Dec 22nd. Ticket prices start at $99 on select nights. View pricing details in the photos below.
During past parties guests have been allowed to enter the Magic Kingdom beginning at 4pm with their party ticket.
November: 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24
December: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22
The Christmas party is filled with fun for people of all ages. Snowfall on Main Street will return this year as well as the parade, stage shows, themed attractions, special character meets and we can’t forget about the sweets & treats. From cookies to hot cocoa & sparkling cider there is enough sugar involved in the party to make any dentist cringe. But don’t hold back on my account, I know I will be saving my appetite so I can have several of everything offered.
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance from someone who is local and has been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & fill out a quote form, or contact me so we can set up a time to chat about your dream vacation.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures