Walt Disney World has so many new things headed our way in 2019. Exciting favorites like the holiday parties in Magic Kingdom will be returning.. Brand new additions like Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, new hotels and new entertainment will also be coming to the most magical place on Earth.
The opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will surely bring unprecedented crowds to Hollywood Studios this fall, but even if you are not a Star Wars fan there are many other irresistible experiences to entice everyone to join in the fun.
Epcot Flower & Garden Festival: 3/6 – 6/3
Lightning McQueen Racing Academy: 3/31
Animal Kingdom Party of the Planet: 4/20 – 4/22
Hollywood Studios 30th anniversary celebrations begin: 5/1
Hollywood Studios Wonderful World of Animation show begins: 5/1
Disney Villains After Hours Nights in Magic Kingdom: 6/6 – 8/8
New Bippity Boppity Boutique at the Grand Floridian opens: this summer
Coronado Springs Gran Destino Tower opens: 7/9
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party: 8/16 – 11/1
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opening 8/29
Epcot Food & Wine Festival: 8/29 – 11/19
Epcot Illuminations Ends: 9/30
Beauty & the Best Inspired Lounge in the Grand Floridan opens: this fall
Epcot Forever nighttime show begins: 10/1
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party: 11/8 – 12/22
Disney’s Skyliner Gondola System will connect Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Pop Century Resort, Coronado Springs Resort & Caribbean Beach Resort to Hollywood Studios & Epcot: Opening Fall 2019
Rivera Resort Opens: 12/16
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance from someone who is local and has been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & fill out a quote form, or contact me so we can set up a time to chat about your dream vacation.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures