If you thought free dining was over, think again. Disney is surprising us with another free dining offer exclusive to Disney Visa Cardholders. I suspect this offer is an attempt to fill the resorts prior to the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge on August 31st.
If you want to visit Walt Disney World this August & you are a Disney Visa Cardholder, you are in for a real treat!
Book by: June 16, 2019
August 1st – August 21st, 2019
– Theme park ticket(s) with park hopper option
– Dining Plan
Free Quick-Service Dining Plan
at select Disney Value Resort Hotels
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites only
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Free Quick-Service Dining Plan
at select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Free Disney Dining Plan
at select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Free Disney Dining Plan
at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Advance reservations are required. Tickets valid for admission beginning date of check-in and must be used within a limited period of time, depending on the length of stay and ticket; visit disneydestinationstickets.com/usage for more details. Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase. Must purchase a Walt Disney Travel Co. room and ticket package, and must mention the offer when calling to book. Must use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit. Disney Visa Cardmember must stay in room.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservation required.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Tickets valid for admission beginning date of check-in and must be used within a limited period of time, depending on the length of stay and ticket; visit disneydestinationstickets.com/usage for more details.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Must purchase a Walt Disney Travel Co. room and ticket package, and must mention the offer when calling to book.
- Must use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, and The Little Mermaid standard rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
Mark your calendar to enjoy the most magical place on Earth this August & add a free dining plan with your stay. Always use a Disney-focused travel agent for complimentary planning to help you get the best value out of your stay.
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance from someone who is local and has been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & fill out a quote form, or contact me so we can set up a time to chat about your dream vacation.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures
By: Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures