Set to open in less than a month on June 13th, this epic new roller coaster promises thrills and ground-breaking technology all while immersing you in the world of Harry Potter.
- Journey Beyond the Grounds of Hogwarts Castle – As you venture to the edge of the Forbidden Forest and enter the ruins behind Hagrid’s hut, your Care of Magical Creatures class with Hagrid will begin
- New environments & sets – A new pre-show featureing special effects where you will encounter Arthur Weasly, Hagrid & his dog Fang. Inside the ruins you will see materials from Hagrid’s class including dragon eggs on the verge of hatching.
- 7 Total Launches – The most launches of any roller coaster in the world.
- 17 foot free-fall vertical drop – The first coaster in the U.S. to feature this.
- The longest roller coaster in Florida – measuring nearly a mile in length
- Ride the motorbike like Hagrid or the adjacent sidecar like Harry Potter.
- You will catapult 65 feet in the air at more than a 70 degree angle, then drop backward in one movement.
Check out this preview!!!
Let me help plan the details of your Wizarding World Universal Orlando Vacation!
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary booklet that will service as a guide for your day to day activities as well as a fun keepsake when you return.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that universal offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Universal vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a theme park fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend, in one of the Orlando theme parks with my family, exploring all of the newest things that they have to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures