With Disney Cruise Line the Magic is all in the details. It all starts the moment you are announced & applauded when walk onboard & step into the luxurious atrium. Your adventure continues with gourmet dining, interactive kids’ clubs and complimentary soda as well as room service.
Disney Cruise Line is not just a cruise, it’s an experience. All those little extras add up to the most magical vacation of your life.
Take a look at what’s included in your Disney Cruise Line vacation
- Complimentary, themed kid’s clubs brimming with Disney activities and entertainment, and featuring some of the longest operating hours at sea. Sometimes I find it difficult to talk my kids out of the clubs. They love being able to choose the activities that they want to do from the Personal Navigator schedule.
- Immersive, private clubs for tweens and teens. A great place for teens to connect, unwind & meet new friends.
- Exclusive adult areas: nighttime entertainment district, adults-only pool and fitness center. If you think Disney is just for kids, think again. All of the ships have great adult areas, beautifully themed bars & entertainment areas and nighttime comedy shows that are dedicated to the adult population onboard.
- One-of-a-kind Rotational Dining. Rotate through three amazing restaurants with your servers traveling with you to each meal. Each night your dining will be scheduled in one of three fabulously themed restaurants. You will have the opportunity to try all three and your server will follow you learning what you like & catering to your family.
- Special moments with Disney Characters. Don’t forget to bring your autograph book and camera!
- 24-hour complimentary room service. If you want to have breakfast on your private verandah, go ahead. Place on order for room service & relax.
- Soda, coffee and tea always available on deck at no charge as well as at all of your meals in the dining rooms and the buffet.
- Broadway-style Disney musicals found only on board. Enjoy shows like Aladdin on the Fantasy, Beauty and the Beast on the Dream, Tangled on the Magic and Frozen on the Wonder are some of the shows that you will find on each ship.
- First-run films at sea, some even in 3D. You will not find a shortage of Disney movies to watch on your cruise & the best part is that there is NO extra charge. The movies that play onboard are the same movies that are playing in the movie theaters. If a movie is premiering the same night that you are on your cruise, you can watch it onobard that night.
- Themed deck parties for the family, most voyages include fireworks at sea. From pirate nights to exclusive Star Wars & Marvel Day at Sea cruises, there is never a shortage of nighttime entertainment.
- Spacious staterooms designed especially for families. One of our favorite parts of being on a Disney Cruise is their split bathroom layout (offered in most rooms). We also love that the kids have their own beds with the upper & lower berth set up.
- Premium dining options included on the menu every night. Although the menu does vary, you will find things like lobster, steak & beef wellington on the dinner menus in the dining rooms.
- Disney’s Castaway Cay. If your cruise stops at Disney’s private island paradise, you’re in for a real treat. You can have fun in the sun on the beach & eat at one of the two outdoor restaurants & it’s all at no extra cost to you.
- Legendary Disney service throughout your cruise. Nothing can top the Disney service. They cater to guests making your cruise feel luxurious.
What are you waiting for? It all starts with a no obligation quote. Click the quote button below & begin planning your unforgettable vacation today!
Let me help plan the details of your Disney cruise vacation!
Which destination is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, shows, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My complimentary planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of education and personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, filled with information & a custom planning calendar.
- Onboard activity & shore excursion reservation assistance. Let me help you make your reservations for those popular Disney activities. *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary (digital only itineraries can be requested)
- Complimentary Planning. All of my assistance comes at no added cost to you. When you book your trip through me, you will get all of the magical extras that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Assistance planning your pre or post-cruise hotel, transportation & more
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & fill out a quote form, or contact me so we can set up a time to chat about your dream vacation.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer and I have personally cruised on all four of the Disney Cruise Line ships. It is my priority to help you plan a magical vacation for your family that you will always remember for years to come.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures