Who else is ready for a little Disney back in their life? My heart started to beat a little faster when I read the news that Disney Springs will begin a phased reopening on May 20th.
The first phase will include a limited number of shopping and dining experiences that are owned by third-party participants. The rest of Walt Disney World theme parks, resorts & other areas will remain closed. Disney states that they will follow the guidance of government and health officials.
Disney continues discussions with unions as they prepare some of the cast members for work. They will apply knowledge from leaders in health and travel industries.
There will be limitations on capacity and operating hours during the initial opening phase. Additional protocols and procedures & hours may be announced closer to the opening date.
aaaannndddd… Remember to join our Disney Faniverse Facebook Group
If you want to hang out with like minded Disney fans & have fun discussing all things Disney. Visit our group and join! Go on… CLICK HERE and join.
Let me help plan the details of your magical adventure!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Help with your dining reservations (based on availability) at time that won’t interfere with your touring.
- Fastpass+ assistance. Which attractions are the best for your family to utilize your Fastpasses for and assistance making those reservations (based on availability).
- Itinerary plans and detailed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Help planning visits to other area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks.
- Personalized, guest oriented service from an agent who is focused on your & your family vacation.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a princess living among three princes and a pooch, I’m also a theme park fanatic and a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend, in one of the Orlando theme parks with my family enjoying all the exciting entertainment.
If you would like help planning your next Disney World vacation, contact me for a free quote. All of my planning services come at NO additional cost to you. Email me or visit my website today to get started.
Melissa – Pixie Dust Adventures
Travel Designer & Destination Specialist