For all my fans & friends, Disney has now have listed the itineraries and sail dates through the fall of 2022. Which one will you be on???
Maiden Voyage –5 Night Bahamian from Port Canaveral with stops in Nassau, Bahamas & Disney’s Castaway Cay
1 sailing Thursday – Tuesday
June 9th 2022
3 Night Bahamian Cruises from Port Canaveral with stops in Nassau, Bahamas & Disney’s Castaway Cay
16 sailings all Friday – Monday 2022
June 17 – 20,
June 24 – 27
July 1 – 4
July 8 – 11
July 15 – 18
July 22 – 25
July 29 – August 1
August 5 – 8
August 12 – 15
August 19 – 22
August 26 – 29
September 2 – 5
September 9 – 12
September 16 – 19
September 16 – 19
September 16 – 19
4 Night Bahamian Cruises from Port Canaveral with stops in Nassau, Bahamas & Disney’s Castaway Cay
15 sailings all Monday – Friday 2022 June 20 – 24
June 27 – July 1
July 4 – 8
July 11 – 15
July 18 – 22
July 25 – 29
August 1 – 5
August 8 – 12
August 15 – 19
August 22 – 26
August 29 – September 2
September 5 – 9
September 12 – 16
September 19 – 23
September 26 – 30
Hi, My name is Melissa and I am a Disney Cruise addict. I’m also a travel advisor & I’m here to help you plan your next Cruise at no additional cost to you and it all starts with a free quote.
Bookings will open on a tired scheduled based on Castaway Club Status
May 17th Platinum Castaway Club Members with 25+ sailings completed
May 18th Platinum Castaway Club Members with 20+ sailings completed
May 19th Platinum Castaway Club Members with 15+ sailings completed
May 20th All Platinum Castaway Club Members
May 24th Gold Castaway Cay Members
May 25th DVC Members and ABD Insiders
May 26th Silver Castaway Club Members
May 27th Open for all Guests
If you want to sail on the wish, don’t delay. Reach out to your travel professional today!!!!
Rooms on this fantastic new ship will fill very quickly!
I’m always happy to help you plan. Yours Truly – Melissa Melissa@PixieDustAdventures.com
Due to the anticipated demand for the Maiden Voyage of Disney Wish, there will be some unique Terms and Conditions for this sailing only. Note that these do not apply to other Inaugural Season sailings – just the Maiden Voyage.
- A 20%, non-refundable deposit must be paid by 11:59 p.m. the day of booking.
- Even though the Maiden Voyage will be five nights, final payment will follow the existing policy for sailings of six nights or more: final payment for suites and concierge staterooms is due 150 days prior to departure; for all other stateroom categories, final payment is due 120 days prior.
- The cancellation-fee schedule, however, will follow the policy for 1- to 5-night sailings. This means a 50% cancellation fee 44-30 days out; a 75% cancellation fee 29-15 days out, and a 100% cancellation fee 14 days or fewer from departure.
There are other restrictions on the Maiden Voyage to be aware of. No date changes will be allowed – Clients must cancel and rebook. For early bookings, the Castaway Club member must remain on the reservation. There are no discounts, and Clients may not use future cruise credit or onboard offers as payment for this sailing.
Contact us for assistance planning your next Disney Cruise Line vacation at no additional cost to you.
3 Reasons to book through Pixie Dust Adventures
- Complimentary planning with no extra fees
- Concierge service offers you a dedicated travel advisor from start to finish who knows you
- Customized vacations that are all about you and what is best for you & not anyone else
- We know you, we are here for you & we always recommend what is in your best interest.
- We sit on hold so you don’t have to.
- We assist you in making sure you are in the know about your vacation, so you don’t miss any important reservations to make your trip run smoothly when you arrive.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a princess living among three princes and a pooch, I’m also a theme park fanatic and the owner of Pixie Dust Adventures. You will find me almost every weekend, in one of the Orlando theme parks with my family, lying on a beach or planning our next cruise. I am insatiably curious about the world around me and I love being entertained; that is what sparks my desire to travel.
To contact me directly, send an email to Melissa@PixieDustAdventures.com
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel for family friendly vacation content
Visit our website to learn more about us
Follow us on Facebook for current news and fun chatter
Find us on Instagram for daily Disney photos