Fall is one of my favorite times of the year to visit Walt Disney World. Bright decorations enter the scene as well as rich seasonal treats & I am all about the food when I travel. For those familiar with visiting Walt Disney World in the fall, you know about Disney’s popular party hosted by none other than Mickey himself. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party will not be returning to the Magic Kingdom this year, but I am inspired by the possibilities offered at “Boo Bash”.
Boo Bash will be an after hours event in Magic Kingdom Park. If you aren’t familiar with Disney after hours events, they take place during the 3 hour time span after the park closes and are only open to a limited number of guests who have purchased tickets to attend. These events have fewer people which equals lower wait times at more than 20 attractions.
Boo Bash will include a Halloween twist and guests young & old can dress up for the event. There are specific costume guidelines that you should review before going & only guests younger than 14 can wear costume masks. At this time Disney is saying that the standard face coverings will still be required.
When: Boo Bash will be held from August 10th – October 31st
Where: Magic Kingdom theme Park
Hours: 9pm – 12am; some night in August & September will be from 9:30pm – 12:30am
Tickets: will go on sale in June
For those with a sweet tooth for Halloween candy don’t worry, there will be plenty of deliciousness included.
Some of the activities & entertainment included at the event are:
- Special décor, lighting, music and more!
- Attractions, including favorites like Haunted Mansion & Space Mountain
- Themed food and beverages available for purchase
- Special performances by the Cadaver Dans
- Character sightings throughout the park
- Candy stops
- Halloween-themed cavalcades
Boo Bash may be the icing on the cake to an already exciting 50th anniversary event at Walt Disney World beginning on October 1st and continuing for an entire year. Will you attend Boo Bash this year?
If you are dreaming of a fall vacation to Walt Disney World, NOW is the time to make your reservations. With the 50th anniversary celebration taking place in early October and limited resorts being open, reservations are filing up fast!
contact us today for FREE planning assistance and reserve your room with a $200 deposit.
Consider us a friend to help you plan your magical vacation from start to finish.
Contact us for assistance planning your next Walt Disney World vacation at no additional cost to you.
3 Reasons to book through Pixie Dust Adventures
- Complimentary planning with no extra fees
- Concierge service offers you a dedicated travel advisor from start to finish who knows you
- Customized vacations that are all about you and what is best for you & not anyone else
- We watch for discounts that can be applied to your Disney vacation and automatically apply them.
- We sit on hold so you don’t have to.
- We assist you in making sure you are in the know about your vacation, so you don’t miss any dining, Fastpass or other reservations to make your trip run smoothly when you arrive.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a princess living among three princes and a pooch, I’m also a theme park fanatic and the owner of Pixie Dust Adventures. You will find me almost every weekend, in one of the Orlando theme parks with my family, lying on a beach or planning our next cruise. I am insatiably curious about the world around me and I love being entertained; that is what sparks my desire to travel.
To contact me directly, send an email to Melissa@PixieDustAdventures.com
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel for family friendly vacation content
Visit our website to learn more about us
Follow us on Facebook for current news and fun chatter
Find us on Instagram for daily Disney photos