There is one little membership card that could benefit you big time for your next visit to Walt Disney World. The Landry’s Select Club is a restaurant loyalty program that is good for several restaurants at Walt Disney World. If you are not interested in dining at any of their locations, than no need to read on.
There are currently four Landry’s Restaurants on Walt Disney World Property
- Rainforest Café – Animal Kingdom Park
- Yak & Yeti – Animal Kingdom Park
- Rainforest Café – Disney Springs
- T-Rex – Disney Springs
Dining at Rainforest Café & T-Rex Café is a wild experience indeed while Yak & Yeti takes a more sophisticated approach with their dining experience.
Being a Landry’ Club Member you will get extra special treatment when you dine at any of their restaurants. That includes more than 600 participating locations; however, for the purposes of this article I will focus on the locations within Walt Disney World. There are several more restaurants in the Orlando area including Bubba Gump Shrimp at Universal’s City Walk and multiple Salt Grass Steakhouses throughout Orlando and many others.
The advantages of being a member:
- Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend, when you get to 250 points, you get a $25 reward to use in their restaurants
- Get a $25 reward for your birthday that is good for your birth month & combinable with your membership reward.
- Priority seating when you arrive at one of their restaurants
What is costs to join: The cost to join is $25 and the membership lasts a lifetime. When you first sign up, you will get a $25 reward that will cover the cost of your membership. So essentially you are getting your money back as long as you plan to dine at a Landry’s restaurant in the near future.
When you register you will get an account number that you can link in the Landry’s app. I have found the app to be the easiest way to keep track of points & rewards, but they will also issue a physical card to you can also give them the phone number you used when you signed up.
Points do expire 12 months from the date they are issued. So if you only visit a Landry’s restaurant once a year, your points may not be valid.
The best value: I have found that the best value in the Landry’s card is when you are celebrating your birthday the same month that you plan to dine in one of the restaurants. This gives you a $25 birthday reward to apply to your check.
Priority Seating is a major benefit. During our recent visit to Rainforest Café they were not taking walk-ins, but we were able to be seated right away because we are Landry’s Members.
If you like to dine at the Landry’s Restaurants, I encourage you to visit their club webpage here & consider joining this beneficial program. Visit this link to join today: https://www.landrysselect.com/club-features/
Contact us for assistance planning your next Walt Disney World vacation at no additional cost to you.
3 Reasons to book through Pixie Dust Adventures
- Complimentary planning with no extra fees
- Concierge service offers you a dedicated travel advisor from start to finish who knows you
- Customized vacations that are all about you and what is best for you & not anyone else
- We watch for discounts that can be applied to your Disney vacation and automatically apply them.
- We sit on hold so you don’t have to.
- We assist you in making sure you are in the know about your vacation, so you don’t miss any dining, Fastpass or other reservations to make your trip run smoothly when you arrive.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a princess living among three princes and a pooch, I’m also a theme park fanatic and the owner of Pixie Dust Adventures. You will find me almost every weekend, in one of the Orlando theme parks with my family, lying on a beach or planning our next cruise. I am insatiably curious about the world around me and I love being entertained; that is what sparks my desire to travel.
To contact me directly, send an email to Melissa@PixieDustAdventures.com
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel for family friendly vacation content
Visit our website to learn more about us
Follow us on Facebook for current news and fun chatter
Find us on Instagram for daily Disney photos