The Disney Dining Plans are very popular among people visiting Walt Disney World. Adding a Dining Plan to your vacation makes your stay feel more all-inclusive with fewer out of pocket expenses for food while you are there. The various dining plans offered, give options that fit how your family plans to eat & tour the parks. Contact your travel agent ((me)) to discuss the perfect dining plan for your vacation. My husband says that having the dining plan allows our family to order what they want to off of the menu without giving him heartburn waiting for the check during our meal. lol
Now lets ‘dig-in’ to the various dining plan options
New in 2020 Disney will offer a fourth dining plan. They will continue to offer Quick Service, Disney Dining and Deluxe Dining and add a new plan that falls between Disney Dining & Deluxe Dining called Disney Dining Plus.
See the table below for what is included & read on for more details
* Deluxe Plan includes 3 meals: Quick Service or Table Service
* Disney Dining Plan Plus includes: 2 credits per person, per night, that can be used for counter or table service restaurants
* Guests ages 3 and over will be given dining credits
Quick Service breakfast/lunch/dinner = combo meal + soft drink
Children 3 – 9 must order from a children’s menu if available.
1 Quick Service Meal = 3 snack credits
Table Service breakfast/lunch/dinner = entree + soft drink -or- buffet / family style meal
Children 3 – 9 must order from a children’s menu if available.
1 Table Service Meal = 3 snack credits
NOTE: In 2020 the Quick Service dining credits for children, will be tracked separately from the adult credits. Disney’s rules have always stated that children should order from a kid’s menu, but since the credits were never tracked separately, they could order off of either menu. If you have a child under the age of 10, they will be given child meal credits for quick service restaurants. Those credits will only apply for use on the children’s menu.
Quick Service breakfast/lunch/dinner:
– For guests 10 and over: 1 entree + 1 single serving nonalcoholic beverage or 1 alcoholic beverage where available for guests 21 and over.
– For guests 3 -9: 1 combo meal from the children’s menu offerings
– 1 Quick Service Meal = 3 snack credits redeemable at one select location
– For guests 10 and over: 1 entree or 1 full buffet or family-style meal. 1 single serving nonalcoholic beverage or 1 alcoholic beverage where available for guests 21 and over.
– For guests 10 and over: 1 entree or 1 full buffet or family-style meal. 1 dessert & 1 single serving nonalcoholic beverage or 1 alcoholic beverage where available for guests 21 and over.
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner for guests ages 3 – 9
– 1 combo meal from the children’s menu offerings, or 1 full buffer or family-style meal.
- Gratuities are not included except for participating pre-paid dining locations.
- An 18% gratuity will be added for parties of 6 or more.
- Plan must be purchased for entire length of stay for the entire party.
- Meals are nontransferable between party members and expire at midnight on day of check-out.
- Reservations are highly recommended for table-service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations.
- 1 meal credit exchanged for snacks, must be exchanged in a single transaction
- Guests under 21 can now choose a soft drink or specialty drink where offered; Guests over 21 can choose a soft drink or single serving mixed cocktail, beer or wine.
- Guests ages 3 – 9 MUST order from the children’s menu where available
- All unused credits and refillable my expire at midnight on the date of your resort check-out.
Guests under 21 can choose (1) non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered). Guests over 21 can choose either one (1) single serving non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) or one (1) single serving mixed cocktail, beer, or wine (where offered) within their meal entitlement.
A single serving non-alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Artisanal Milkshakes
- Fresh Smoothies
- Premium Hot chocolates
- Soda, Coffee, or Tea
A single serving alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Beer or Cider
- Wine or Sangria
- Mixed Drinks and Specialty Cocktails
Most beer, wine and mixed drink beverages included, some exceptions apply.
Guests must be age 21 and over and present valid ID to be served one (1) alcoholic beverage.
Alcoholic beverages may only be redeemed with a quick-service or table-service meal entitlement.
Tracking your meals
Your dining plan credits are linked to your reservation & tracked electronically.
1. Check your receipts: remaining credits are printed on your receipts
2. Ask your resort guest relations
3. Track your credits through the My Disney Experience app on your phone
aaaannndddd… Remember to join our Disney Faniverse Facebook Group
If you want to hang out with like minded Disney fans & have fun discussing all things Disney. Visit our group and join! Go on… CLICK HERE and join.
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance from someone who is local and has been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & fill out a quote form, or contact me so we can set up a time to chat about your dream vacation.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures