Thousands of guests visit Walt Disney World every day. It is easy to see why when you take into account all of the popular attractions, shows and amazing food. With this influx of guests there has to be strategic parking management and with this comes a price.
Disney World Theme Park Parking
When driving a car to the Walt Disney World Theme Parks including Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom.
- Standard Parking, car or motorcycle: $25 per day
- Preferred parking, car or motorcycle: $50 per day
- Shuttle, Limo, Camper, Trailer, RV, but or Tractor Trailer: $30 per day
- Parking is Free for Walt Disney World Resort guests & Annual Passholders
Parking is located outside the main entrance to the theme parks, with the exception of Magic Kingdom where you will have to park at the Transportation and Ticket Center and then take the monorail or ferry to the Magic Kingdom. Parking lot trams run an hour prior to park opening and an hour after park close. pay attention to where you have parked so you will be able to find you car when you leave.
Parking continues to be free at the water parks, miniature golf courses, Disney Springs and ESPN Wide World of Sports.
Disney World Resort Parking
Standard overnight parking fees are as follows and will be added to the guest hotel folio upon check-out. Parking fees includes any taxes and fees.
- Disney Value Resorts: $15 per night
- Disney Moderate Resorts: $20 per night
- Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per night
- Valet Parking at Deluxe Resorts: $33 daily fee, tipping is customary
- Parking at no charge for the following:Guests with disabilities, this includes valet parking
- Guests traveling as part of a group or convention
- Guests staying at Fort Wilderness Campsites
- Day guests who wish to dine, shop, enjoy activities or visit a resort for the day.
If you want to avoid the daily parking lot chaos and get right to the front of the park, I suggest staying at one of the numerous Walt Disney World Resorts. By staying at Walt Disney World a resort, you won’t even need to worry about having a car for your entire stay. Which resort is right for you? Read… Walt Disney World Resort categories compared
Contact us for assistance planning your next Walt Disney World vacation at no additional cost to you. We are happy to help you set up your VIP tour and more!
3 Reasons to book through Pixie Dust Adventures
- Complimentary planning with no extra fees
- Concierge service offers you a dedicated travel advisor from start to finish who knows you
- Customized vacations that are all about you and what is best for you & not anyone else
- We watch for discounts that can be applied to your Disney vacation and automatically apply them.
- We sit on hold so you don’t have to.
- We assist you in making sure you are in the know about your vacation, so you don’t miss any dining, Fastpass or other reservations to make your trip run smoothly when you arrive.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a princess living among three princes and a pooch, I’m also a theme park fanatic and the owner of Pixie Dust Adventures. You will find me almost every weekend, in one of the Orlando theme parks with my family, lying on a beach or planning our next cruise. I am insatiably curious about the world around me and I love being entertained; that is what sparks my desire to travel.
To contact me directly, send an email to Melissa@PixieDustAdventures.com
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel for family friendly vacation content
Visit our website to learn more about us
Follow us on Facebook for current news and fun chatter
Find us on Instagram for daily Disney photos