Thousands of guests visit Walt Disney World every day. It is easy to see why when you take into account all of the popular attractions, shows and amazing food. With this influx of guests there has to be strategic parking management and with this comes a price.
Disney World Theme Park Parking
When driving a car to the Walt Disney World Theme Parks including Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom.
- Standard Parking, car or motorcycle: $25 per day
- Preferred parking, car or motorcycle: $50 per day
- Shuttle, Limo, Camper, Trailer, RV, but or Tractor Trailer: $30 per day
- Parking is Free for Walt Disney World Resort guests & Annual Passholders
Parking is located outside the main entrance to the theme parks, with the exception of Magic Kingdom where you will have to park at the Transportation and Ticket Center and then take the monorail or ferry to the Magic Kingdom. Parking lot trams run an hour prior to park opening and an hour after park close. pay attention to where you have parked so you will be able to find you car when you leave.
Parking continues to be free at the water parks, miniature golf courses, Disney Springs and ESPN Wide World of Sports.
Disney World Resort Parking
Standard overnight parking fees are as follows and will be added to the guest hotel folio upon check-out. Parking fees includes any taxes and fees.
- Disney Value Resorts: $15 per night
- Disney Moderate Resorts: $20 per night
- Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per night
- Valet Parking at Deluxe Resorts: $33 daily fee, tipping is customary
- Parking at no charge for the following:Guests with disabilities, this includes valet parking
- Guests traveling as part of a group or convention
- Guests staying at Fort Wilderness Campsites
- Day guests who wish to dine, shop, enjoy activities or visit a resort for the day.
If you want to avoid the daily parking lot chaos and get right to the front of the park, I suggest staying at one of the numerous Walt Disney World Resorts. By staying at Walt Disney World a resort, you won’t even need to worry about having a car for your entire stay. Which resort is right for you? Read… Walt Disney World Resort categories compared
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures