If you want to be pampered during your trip to Walt Disney World, there is no better way than through a private VIP tour. These tours offer you a chance to explore the parks through you own custom itinerary with a private, dedicated, knowledgeable Disney VIP guide.
The VIP team will establish a plan so your group can see & do the things on your list. Just tell them what you would like to do & they will customize an itinerary to your desire.
At the start of your day you will be picked up from your Walt Disney World Resort in a private vehicle while you enjoy the true hospitality that only Disney service offers. You will be able to experience your favorite attractions with little to no wait times alongside your VIP tour guide.
At the time of writing this, the VIP tour includes one boarding group for the Rise of the Resistance attraction located in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Hollywood Studios. This brand new attraction is so popular that it can be difficult to get those sought after boarding groups that are required to ride the attraction.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to book your tour. There is often VERY limited availability for these tours & they fill up quickly.
Some of the personalized services include:
- Pre-arrival planning
- A flexible start time, picked by you
- Visits to multiple theme parks* in one or more days
- The ability to enjoy some of your favorite attractions efficiently
- Shared insight from your highly knowledgeable VIP Tour Guide throughout your tour
*All VIP Tours require valid theme park admission, which is not included in the price of the tour
Prices range from $425 – $750 per hour
A minimum of 7 hours is required
Each tour can accommodate up to 10 guests
The Fine Print
- All VIP Tours require valid theme park admission, which is not included in the price of the tour
- Disney VIP Tours participate in full security screenings (including bag checks) during your Disney VIP Tour. Guests should be prepared for screenings with their appropriate government issued identification.
- Disney Park Pass reservation is also required for park entry.
- Disney Private VIP Tours at the Walt Disney World Resort are very popular and may be limited in availability. Advance reservations are highly recommended.
- All Private VIP Tours must be booked for a minimum duration of 7 continuous hours, and your party may include up to 10 Guests, including infants.
- Entertainment offerings are subject to availability and may be restricted by capacity constraints at the time of booking.
- No cameras, video equipment or cellphones may be used while in backstage areas.
- Guests 17 years and under must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian.
- Pricing and information are subject to change without notice.
Contact us for assistance planning your next Walt Disney World vacation at no additional cost to you. We are happy to help you set up your VIP tour and more!
3 Reasons to book through Pixie Dust Adventures
- Complimentary planning with no extra fees
- Concierge service offers you a dedicated travel advisor from start to finish who knows you
- Customized vacations that are all about you and what is best for you & not anyone else
- We watch for discounts that can be applied to your Disney vacation and automatically apply them.
- We sit on hold so you don’t have to.
- We assist you in making sure you are in the know about your vacation, so you don’t miss any dining, Fastpass or other reservations to make your trip run smoothly when you arrive.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a princess living among three princes and a pooch, I’m also a theme park fanatic and the owner of Pixie Dust Adventures. You will find me almost every weekend, in one of the Orlando theme parks with my family, lying on a beach or planning our next cruise. I am insatiably curious about the world around me and I love being entertained; that is what sparks my desire to travel.
To contact me directly, send an email to Melissa@PixieDustAdventures.com
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel for family friendly vacation content
Visit our website to learn more about us
Follow us on Facebook for current news and fun chatter
Find us on Instagram for daily Disney photos