Disneyland is Walt Disney’s original dream and own creation from start to finish. Disneyland Park is rich in history and has become an American icon, a part of our culture and almost a right of passage for children who are lucky enough to have the opportunity to visit this iconic park. From thrilling roller coasters to character meets and fun dining opportunities, Disneyland offers something for kids of all ages.
With two amazing Theme Parks, three on-property Resort Hotels, countless good neighbot hotels, and the Downtown Disney District waiting to be explored there’s no end to the magical experiences that await you here!
With its unique mix of thrilling experiences and all-time favorite fun, it’s no wonder they call this the Happiest Place on Earth. Here, you can step into classic Disney tales, explore the Star Wars universe and more as you enter lands beyond your wildest imagination.
Disney California Adventure Park
Here you can do everything from embarking on a thrilling galactic rescue mission, with Guardians of the Galaxy, to cruising into a town inhabited by cars to racing along with a family of Supers. And speaking of incredible experiences, you’ll find them in the form of world-class stage productions and nighttime spectaculars! Only in this location, you will find a special connection with the Marvel Universe that is unique to this park.
Downtown Disney District
The heart of the Resort beats day and night. With a fun vibe all its own, the Downtown Disney District is an ideal spot to grab a bite to eat, shop till you drop or just spend quality time with family and friends. Remember to bring you Magical Extras Savings Card for shopping and dining discounts when you book a Disneyland vacation package
Lunar New Year: mid-January through early February
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival: late February through late April
Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort: early September through October 31st
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort: mid-November through early January
aaaannndddd… Remember to join our Disney Faniverse Facebook Group
If you want to hang out with like minded Disney fans & have fun discussing all things Disney Visit our group and join! Go on… CLICK HERE and join.
Let me help plan the details of your Disneyland Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other California area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures