2020 Disneyland Resort Vacation Packages
Make the most of your Disneyland Resort vacation with a stay at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Whether you choose to indulge in the luxury of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, surround yourself with the fantasy and magic of the Disneyland Hotel, or soak up the laid-back beach atmosphere of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, you’ll find a whole world of Disney wonder, both inside and out.
The following Disneyland Resort Hotels can be booked with this package:
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
A Disneyland Resort Park souvenir ticket with choice of ticket length from 2 to 5 days.
- Valid for entry into Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Theme Park
- Disneyland Resort Park souvenir tickets of 3 day or more include one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is not available as part of Magic Morning at Disneyland Park.
Early Entry: Extra Magic Hour*
Guests of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort can take advantage of Extra Magic Hour each day of their stay at Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park! (Valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key required.) Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is not available as part of Extra Magic Hour at Disneyland Park.
- 2020 Magical Extras Savings Card – A special card offering savings and values at many participating dining and merchandise locations throughout the Downtown Disney District. (one card per package)
- Exclusive! Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard and souvenir button. (Provided to all Guests ages 3 and over in your party.)
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes Bowling Discount† – Roll into vacation with some savings on bowling at Splitsville Luxury Lanes in the Downtown Disney District! Guests traveling on a vacation package receive $5.00 off bowling per person. (Applicable to walk-in rates only. Not to be combined with any other offer or discount. Time allotted on the lanes reflects the number of people in your group, one coupon per package).
- Walk in Walt’s Footsteps Tour – Receive a 15% discount on this inspiring Disneyland Park tour.
Additional Package Options
- Air Travel for U.S. only
- Airport & Ground Transfers
- Car Rental
- Disney MaxPass
- Southern California Tours & Attractions
- Travel Protection Plan
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options.
- Packages and tickets plus their options or components are non-transferable.
- Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 13 days from day of first use.
- Some activities and events are priced separately.
*Extra Magic Hour currently allows registered Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests admission into select attractions at Disneyland Park on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and Disney California Adventure Park on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday before the applicable park opens to the general public. Each registered Hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key card. To enhance the Extra Magic Hour experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores, restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
†May not be redeemed for cash; no substitutions. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. May not be combined with other offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. This voucher has been issued as part of a Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package – one (1) voucher per package, maximum of (5 persons) per voucher. Valid at Splitsville, Downtown Disney Anaheim. Expires 1/14/21.
Walt Disney Travel Company CST: 1022229-50
aaaannndddd… Remember to join our Disney Faniverse Facebook Group
If you want to hang out with like minded Disney fans & have fun discussing all things Disney Visit our group and join! Go on… CLICK HERE and join.
Let me help plan the details of your Disneyland Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other California area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures