When you visit Universal Orlando there are a multitude of dining options. From table service to character meals and even walk up counter service restaurants, there are plenty of food options to keep every wizard or muggle satisfied.
For counter service restaurants you will not need reservations and while reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance of your dining date, reserving that far in advance for Universal are restaurants is usually not necessary. Typically 7 – 14 days in advance is plenty or even a little further out if you are visiting over a busy holiday.
In fact, most of the time you can walk up to a majority of the restaurants without an extensive wait.
If you have dining questions always consult your travel planner for more detailed information.
Restaurants available for reservations
CLICK HERE to make reservations
Universal CityWalk Dining
- Bigfire: American Classics
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food: Mexican Street Food
- Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom: Jamaican-influenced dishes
- Cowfish: custom burger, sushi or Burgushi (both together)
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando: World’s Largest Hard Rock Cafe
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville: Island Life mix
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew: Sports dining with 100 HD screens
- Pat O’Brien’s: Cajun specialities
- Vivo Italian Kitchen
Theme Park Dining
- Lombard’s Seafood Gille – In Universal Studios Park
- Finnegan’s Bar & Grill – In Universal Studios Park
- Mythos Restaurant – In Islands of Adventure Park
- Confisco Grille – In Islands of Adventure Park
- Mama Della’s Ristorante – Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
- Trattoria del Porto – Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
- Bice Risorante – Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
- The Kitchen – Hard Rock Hotel
- The Palm – Hard Rock Hotel
- Islands Dining Room – Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Jake’s American Bar – Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Wantilan Luau – Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Amatista Cookhouse – Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Meals that can be added to your vacation package in advance
*based on availability
- Three Broomsticks Breakfast – In Islands of Adventure Park
- Leaky Cauldron Breakfast – In Universal Studios Park
- Marvel Character Dinner – In Islands of Adventure Park
- Seasonal Options available such as Breakfast with the Grinch
Universal Orlando also offers two different dining plan for purchase & they can be added to your vacation package if you want to pay for meals up front. The Full Service Dining Plan Option can only be added to a vacation package. For more information on the Universal Dining Plans, contact your travel planner.
Let me help plan the details of your celebrity style, Universal Orlando Vacation!
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary booklet that will service as a guide for your day to day activities as well as a fun keepsake when you return.
- Tips Tricks and Planning sheets printed and mailed with your final travel documents
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that universal offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Universal vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a princess living among three princes and a pooch, I’m also a theme park fanatic and a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend, in one of the Orlando theme parks with my family, enjoying all the exciting entertainment.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures