If you are visiting Universal Orlando and would like the advantage of a tour guide without the cost of a private guide, then this non-private VIP experience is a great option!
Non-Private VIP Experience
– Up to 7 hours with a structured group tour
– Total of up to 12 guests
– Parties of 7 or more MUST book a private tour
– One Guide
– Start times are 9:30am, 10:30am or 11:30am
– Unlimited Express Pass is included for the entire day during park hours
1-Day, 2-Park Tour
– Up to 7 hour tour
– Priority entrance into a minimum of 10 major rides and attractions
1-day, 1-Park Tour
– Up to 5 hour tour
– Priority entrance into a minimum of 8 major rides and attractions
– Offered seasonally during non-peak season
Not offered during reopening phases
Non-Private VIP Experience Pricing
– Prices start at $199 per person plus tax
– Park admission is not included|
– The tour will visit both parks
The starting price is more for off-peak times of the year, prices can go as high as $429 per person + tax and the average is usually around $295 per person.
A Few More Things to Know
– The non-private tour is a tour of the park highlights with a focus on the popular rides. The attractions usually tend to be some of the larger attractions and do not include the rides for small children in Seuss Land.
– The group will talk about & vote on the things that they do that day
– The guide sets the agenda based on input from the group.
– Child swap is not available and each ride will only be done one time.
– After checking in at the VIP tour center you will enjoy a full buffet breakfast at Café La Bamba.
– Lunch at Café La Bamba
During your premium dining experience at Café LaBamba, you will get to sample the very best foods from the most popular dining locations around Universal Orlando. Why not have the best of the best all in one place & a private location just for your family?
VIP Tours also include:
– Valet Parking, subject to availability
– Universal Express Pass Unlimited for the remainder of the day during park hours
– Exclusive VIP Lanyard
– Universal CityWalk Party Pass granting all-club access, valid only on date of VIP Experience
– Discounts at select Universal Orlando owned and operated merchandise locations in the theme parks and CityWalk
If you are looking for a more customized VIP tour, check out the Private VIP Tour that Universal Orlando offers.
When planning your Universal Orlando vacation, you can spend endless time to become a theme park expert or you can get the help of someone who already lives the parks on a daily basis. We can help you assess all of the available options and eliminate those that aren’t a good fit for your family or suggesting options that you may not have through of. We are a fee-free agency; all of our concierge planning assistance in complimentary when you book a trip through us.
We do not work for the theme parks, we work for you. We are your friend here to discuss your options with you & help you find the best fit for your family without any pushy sale pitch.
What are you waiting for? Visit our website or Contact us to get started planning your trip today!
Let us help plan the details of your Rock Star Universal Orlando Vacation!
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary booklet that will service as a guide for your day to day activities as well as a fun keepsake when you return.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that universal offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Universal vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a princess living among three princes and a pooch, I’m also a theme park fanatic and a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend, in one of the Orlando theme parks with my family, enjoying all the exciting entertainment.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures