If you want to feel like a rock star when you visit Universal Orlando, than this is the perfect experience for you! During this celebrity style tour you will have your very own private guide, for up to 12 people, for 8 hours of unlimited fun and you get to call the shots & direct the day however you would like it to go. People will be looking at you when you walk to the front of the line & trying to figure out which pop star you are.
The Ultimate way to experience both of Universal Orlando’s theme parks!
– 8 hours on a personalized tour
– Typical tours run from 10am to 6pm, but since it is your tour, the times can be changed
– the tour can be extended for an additional fee of $400 + tax per hour, per guide
Private Tour Pricing
– 1 guide accommodates up to 12 guests
– The first 5 guests are included in the initial price
– There is an additional cost for guests number 6 – 12
– Prices start at $3099 + tax (not including park admission)
– Prices are very daily and are based on the season and demand
– The lower prices are usually seen during off-peak seasons
Your tour is fully customizable for your group. You can request…
– a specific guide
– the language your guide speaks
– you can even choose a man or woman if you have a preference.
– You might want to request a guide that likes roller coasters & water rides so that they can accompany your kids while you stand on the sideline. The guide is there to enhance your day & maximize your time in the park. He/she will help with dining reservations and give you world class service.
True Front of the Line Access to all attractions
– Skip the queues and proceed to the next available ride vehicle
Pick your own seat
– Front row, back row, any row!
– You can ride your favorite attractions as many times as you wish
Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Access
– DAVE School – the visual animation and visual affects school
availability can vary
Character Meet & Greets
– Marcel Superheroes
non-private meet & greets for characters based on what is available
My Universal Photos 3-Day Photo Package INCLUDED
– UP to 3 consecutive days of photos in the parks
– Unlimited Digital Downloads of theme park photos including photos on popular attractions
– My Universal Photos themed lanyard and card
– Amazing Pictures App so you can view and share your photos throughout the day
– 2 Physical Prints
– one 4×6 and one 5×7 during valid package dates
– Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s
– Shows – including Ollivanders
ALL Meals Included
– Breakfast at Cafe La Bamba
– Lunch at Cafe La Bamba
– Full Service Dinner
– Appetizer for every 2 people
– Non-alcoholic beverage
All meals are included in the VIP Tour. After checking in at the VIP tour center your day will begin with a full buffet breakfast at Cafe La Bamba.
During your premium dining experience at Café La Bamba, you will get to sample the very best foods from the most popular dining locations around Universal Orlando. Why not have the best of the best all in one place?
The full service dining locations often include:
• Toothsome Cholocolate Factory
• The Cowfish
• NBC Sorts Grill & Brew
• Vivo Italian Kitchen
• Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food
• Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom
• Pat O’Briens
• Lombard’s Seafood Grille
• Finnegan’s Bar & Grill
• Confisco Grille
subject to availability and can change
VIP Tours also include:
– Valet Parking, subject to availability
– Universal Express Pass Unlimited for the remainder of the day during park hours
– Exclusive VIP Lanyard
If you are looking for a more modest VIP guided tour, check out the non-private VIP tour option offered at Universal Orlando.
When planning your Universal Orlando vacation, you can spend endless time to become a theme park expert or you can get the help of someone who already lives the parks on a daily basis. We can help you assess all of the available options and eliminate those that aren’t a good fit for your family or suggesting options that you may not have through of. We are a fee-free agency; all of our concierge planning assistance in complimentary when you book a trip through us.
We do not work for the theme parks, we work for you. We are your friend here to discuss your options with you & help you find the best fit for your family without any pushy sale pitch.
What are you waiting for? Visit our website or Contact us to get started planning your trip today!
Let us help plan the details of your Rock Star Universal Orlando Vacation!
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary booklet that will service as a guide for your day to day activities as well as a fun keepsake when you return.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that universal offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Universal vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a princess living among three princes and a pooch, I’m also a theme park fanatic and a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend, in one of the Orlando theme parks with my family, enjoying all the exciting entertainment.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures