Reopening dates have been announced for Walt Disney World and they will begin a phased reopening on July 11th. In order to control capacity & keep guests & cast members safe theme parks, Disney Resort hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences and other offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing.
Attractions, experiences (such as shows, parades and fireworks), services and amenities may have limited availability or may remain closed. More information will be provided as it becomes available. Disney reserves the right to cancel any reservations, admission media or purchases and provide applicable refunds.
Unfortunately due to capacity reductions the following will be cancelled:
- Dining reservations
- Offerings and experience bookings such as behind-the-scenes tours
- Disney dining plans included in packages
- All FastPass+ selections
- Extra Magic Hours
Dining Reservations will no longer be able to be made 180 days prior to arrival and will not be able to be made 60 days in advance of your check-in date.
For more detailed information on the reopening plans CLICK HERE to read my previous blog article.
aaaannndddd… Remember to join our Disney Faniverse Facebook Group
If you want to hang out with like minded Disney fans & have fun discussing all things Disney. Visit our group and join! Go on… CLICK HERE and join.
It’s not too late to start planning & thinking of your 2021 Disney World vacation when they will celebrate 50 years!!!
I’m here to help you plan and reserve your room now.
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Help with your dining reservations (based on availability) at time that won’t interfere with your touring.
- Fastpass+ assistance. Which attractions are the best for your family to utilize your Fastpasses for and assistance making those reservations (based on availability).
- Itinerary plans and detailed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Help planning visits to other area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks.
- Personalized, guest oriented service from an agent who is focused on your & your family vacation.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a princess living among three princes and a pooch, I’m also a theme park fanatic and a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend, in one of the Orlando theme parks with my family enjoying all the exciting entertainment.
If you would like help planning your next Disney World vacation, contact me for a free quote. All of my planning services come at NO additional cost to you. Email me or visit my website today to get started.
Melissa – Pixie Dust Adventures
Travel Designer & Destination Specialist