If you don’t like regular sushi or you just have a sweet tooth, chances are you will really enjoy the gooey sweetness of candy sushi. Even if you don’t enjoy eating it, candy sushi sure is fun to make. This activity has really caught on & has become a popular project for children’s activities everywhere. In Walt Disney World everyone knows that we are all children at heart & the candy sushi workshop is not limited to children.
During the candy sushi workshop, your expert chef will guide you through making your own sugar rush, culinary sensation. Once your project is finished, you will get to keep your sushi and chef hat. Your Rice Krispie treat rolls will be filed with all sorts of candy goodness & ready to consume.
Reservations are available now for the Sushi workshop at the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival from 8/29 – 11/19/19. The event times are at 3:30pm & 5:30pm. Although Disney says they do not require reservations, I highly recommend reservations. In 2018 this event was filled with reservations with no room for a standby line.
There is a $10 per person charge that must be paid at the time the reservation is made. The current cancellation policy allows you to cancel up until one day prior to the event to get a refund.
To make reservations call 407-939-3378.
Theme park admission is still required & not included.
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance from someone who is local and has been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & fill out a quote form, or contact me so we can set up a time to chat about your dream vacation.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures
By: Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures